Friday, August 19, 2016

Talking With Nature - A Course in Mysticism

Twn carolyn360
"There are voices which we hear in solitude, but they grow faint and inaudible as we enter into the world" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This course is for those who feel an affinity with nature and long to hear those voices.

This material came from the weekend intensive workshops that I offered some 15-20 years ago. I later developed this beginner's-level course into an email correspondence course. Now, I'm posting on my blog to make it available to everyone.

"All the time I was getting closer to animals and nature and as a result, closer to myself and more and more in tune with the spiritual power that I felt all around. For those who have experienced the joy of being alone with nature, there is really little need for me to say much more. For those who have not, no words of mine can ever describe the powerful, almost mystical knowledge of beauty and eternity that come suddenly and all unexpected. The beauty was always there, but moments of true awareness were rare. They would come unannounced, perhaps when I was watching the pale flash preceding dawn, or looking up through the rustling leaves of some giant forest tree into the greens and brown and and the black shadows and the occasionally ensnared bright fleck of blue sky. or when I stood as darkness fell, with one hand on the still warm trunk of a tree and looked at the sparkling of an early moon on the never still, softly sighing water of Lake Tangyanika." - Jane Goodall

In this course you will be given the space to get closer to nature and more in tune with that spiritual power. Mystical knowledge is personal. Each of us hears the call in our own way and when moments of clarity come, each comes as a blessing, unannounced.

In keeping with the fact that each of us must do things in our own way and at our own speed, I have made every aspect of the course optional. I offer my own experience throughout the course, in lessons and exercises so that you can get a feel for how it might start to open for you. I will make myself available to respond to questions you may have in the blog comments as time allows.

Lessons: There are 12 lessons in all. I am putting them each on the blog once I've revised them. After they are all there you can go through them at your own speed. I recommend that you commit to one per day. Each day's lesson takes about 30 minutes - 15 minutes of reading and another 15 minutes of being in nature to complete an exercise and take notes. Bring a notepad.

You may never look at trees the same way again.



Lesson 1 ‐>

Spirit Messages on my website.
A-Little-Birdie-Told-Me, Meditations From Nature



This work is © Copyright by Janet Dane. It may not be reproduced in total or in part without the author's express written permission. If you'd like more information, contact Janet